Online Writing Contest
What is Art?
If you love art, then participate in this online writing contest,
express your feelings towards art and win cash prizes.
- 1st Prize : 3000/-
- 2nd Prize : 2000/-
- 3rd Prize : 1000/-
20 shortlisted participants can apply for the scholarship in online art courses
N0 Age Limit
No Any Fee
Digital Participation Certificate for All Participants
How to Participate
What is Art? Write your answer in the comment section on our Instagram Post in English or Hindi.
Express your feelings towards art in at least 50 words, also describe what kind of art you like and what is the importance of that art in your life.
Tag your minimum 5 art lover friends in the comment section for introducing this contest.
Make sure the art lovers you have tagged are following our Instagram profile @himanshuartinstitute
Write Your Answer on the Instagram Post
- The online "What is Art?" contest is being organised by Himanshu Art Institute.
- The main objective of this contest has been to promote art and to know the views and trend of artists towards their art.
- There is no participation fee for the contest.
- The participant can apply only once for the contest.
- The minimum 5 art lover friends you tag in this contest should not be from any business, spam, or fake accounts.
- Winners are selected by honorable judges and their judgment will be final.
- The scholarship will be valid only on the selected certificate courses given below.
- The participant can apply only for one course from the above mention courses.
- All courses for the scholarship will be provided online.
- For selected courses, the admission fee will be payable by the participant while 100% discount will be given on the course fee.
- For more information related to the course, check out the information page of the course
- The deadline for participating in the contest is 30th November 2020
- The result will be declared on 20th December 2020 on our official website himanshuartinstitute.com
- The contest organisation committee has the ultimate authority to interpret the rules and regulations and has the right to make any changes to them if necessary.
- Any changes in the rules and regulations for the contest will be posted on the organisation website