*All Fields are Mandatory
Select Your Course
Applicant Personal Details
Upload Your Photo
Applicant Contact Details
Click Here for Rules of Offline Classes
- Rules of Online Classes
- All the online classes provided by the institute will be for one hour.
- Classes will conduct through Zoom.
- The fee will be charged in advance at the time of admission including the course and admission fee.
- Payment can be made by Account Transfer, PhonePe, Paytm or Online. Click here for more information
- The course is valid for the candidate who has been enrolled, it cannot be transferred to any of his relatives or friends.
- The fee will not be refundable / adjustable / transferable, due to any reason after submitting.
- To avoid penalty, pay the fees before the given date.
- If you have any problem related to timings, you can get some adjustments done after getting approval from the director, but any refunds are not in the provision.
- Take your class at the scheduled time otherwise institute will not be responsible for your loss.
- For leave, inform your teacher or administration before class time otherwise leave will not be valid.
- Class on behalf of leave will not be adjustable.
- If any class is left out by the Institute due to any technical reason, then it can be adjusted.
- If the time or day schedule of the online class has to be changed, then this right is reserved with the institution.
- Finish your course on the given duration, only eight classes will be adjusted in diploma programs and four classes will be adjusted in certificate programs at the end of the course for leave due to any reason.
- After adjusted class completion if students want to continue, the fee will be charged by the institute from 500/- to 1000/- per class.
- 85% attendance is mandatory for collecting certificate/diploma and certificate/diploma will be awarded only after the submission of the portfolio or passing the examination.
- After the completion of the course, the student is required to submit an assignment to get a certificate/diploma. Assignments can be submitted in the year before the date given below.
- 31 March
- 30 June
- 30 September
- 31 December
- Himanshu Art Institute will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the course as outlined on the website. However, Himanshu Art Institute reserves the right to make reasonable amendments to the content and syllabus of a course when necessary.