Registration is Closed
Result will be Declared on 5th August 2021
- 1st Prize : 2000/-
- 2nd Prize : 1000/-
- 3rd Prize : 500/-
Digital Participation Certificate for All Participants
If You Believe, Art is Your Life
then be a part of this online competition and spread positive energy to society through your creativity
The Competition is Divided into Two Categories
Children: 5 to 17 years | Adults: 18 years & above
- The online "Art is My Life" competition is being organised by Himanshu Art Institute and Painting Ki Pathshala.
- The purpose of this competition is to bring positive energy to society through the artists and their work, so there must be shown positivity in the work of the artists.
- If you believe that art is your life, then you should participate in this competition and give positive energy to society through your creativity.
- There is no kind of fee for participating in the competition.
- In this competition, you can send any kind of work like drawing, painting, craft, sculpture, photography, digital, etc. But the work sent should be your own. Any type of accountability related to the work will be the participant.
- The competition is divided into two groups, the first group is 5 to 17 years and the second group is 18 years & above, with the first, second, and third prizes in both groups.
- Work of the participants between the ages of 5 to 17 years will be uploaded on the 'painting Ki Pathshala' Instagram page.
- Works of the participants 18 years & above will be uploaded on the "Himanshu Art Institute" Instagram page.
- The participant can submit only one of his/her work at a time.
- After the creation/artwork is uploaded, you will be given 7 days to collect more and more likes, then that link will be archived.
- If you do not have an Instagram profile, you can get 'likes' by sharing your competition post link on your all social media and WhatsApp. Click on 'Go to Your Post Link' to get your post link
- It is not necessary that the winner is declared only on the basis of maximum likes, maximum likes is a plus point! But the panel of judges will also give value to the work of the participants. The decision of the panel of judges will be final, and no appeal will be taken.
- The more number of likes will reach out to more people on Instagram (by hashtags). That’s Instagram's algorithm. You will get a large audience, it will help you grow on Instagram as well. But this does not mean that we ignore the artwork that has worked hard.
- It is mandatory for the winners to show original works on the demand of organisation committee.
- To get a participant certificate, you must have at least 100 likes on your work.
- The deadline to participate in the competition is 30th June 2021
- The result will be declared on 5th August 2021 on our official website www.himanshuartinstitute.com
- Follow the Instagram profile of Himanshu Art Institute / Painting Ki Pathshala to get time to time update about the competition.
- The competition organisation committee has the ultimate authority to interpret the rules and regulations and has the right to make any changes to them as necessary.
- Any changes to the rules and regulations for the competition will be posted on the organisation website www.himanshuartinstitute.com